Gelato Cakes, Frozen Pops & More Frozen Desserts Basics Class (12.0 CEHs)
Looking to explore other specialty frozen desserts beyond gelato and sorbetto? This class goes beyond the basic foundations of gelato and sorbetto, and touches on the art of creating gelato cakes, frozen pops and more.
Those in attendance will learn how to expand on their current frozen dessert offerings by incorporating new and fresh ideas to their menu such as semifreddo and affogato. Let our staff demonstate these different specialty frozen desserts that are truly simple and effortless to create.
Length of Class: 2-days
You will learn...
- New and innovative frozen dessert ideas
- How to utilize gelato overages in revenue-generating recipes
- Hands-on production to create an assortment of frozen desserts including:
- Gelato cakes with different layers and components
- Frozen Pops
- Semifreddo (frozen mousse) cakes
- Mono-portions — individual cakes for single servings
- How to decorate your creations using chocolate décor, glazes, etc.
- PreGel AMERICA's product offerings
Suggested Prerequisite: The Fundamentals of Gelato and Sorbetto
Cost: $55 administration fee
View Class Schedule
*Attendance at this classes will earn 13.0 CEHs towards ACF initial and renewal certification.
*Maximum capacity for this class is 16 to ensure an optimal experience for each and every student. Our Professional Training Center staff will confirm all registration requests made.
Attendance at this classes will earn 12.0 CEHs towards ACF initial and renewal certification.
If you would like to sign up for this class, please click here to download the registration form. Completed registration forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request more information, please fill out the form below and submit.