Advanced Gelato & Sorbetto Production (18.0 CEHs)
Expanding on The Fundamentals of Gelato & Sorbetto Production class, PreGel AMERICA offers a three-day course on the advanced production of gelato and sorbetto. Students will be educated on the more advanced flavors and flavor combination of gelato and sorbetto, including alcohol-infusion. The class also covers the formulation of customized recipes, the scientific approach to ingredient composition and the effect of each ingredient on the final composition of gelato and sorbetto. From traditional to extreme and trendy flavors, the class ultimately focuses on unique gelato and sorbetto recipe formulations to fit your business needs.
Length of Class: 3-days
You will learn...
- Advanced Gelato and Sorbetto flavors and flavor combinations, including alcohol flavors
- Formulating recipes leading into customization of your own flavors and flavor combinations
- Scientific approach to ingredient composition and the effect of each ingredient on the final composition of gelato and sorbetto
- Hands-on production and procedures
- Producing a variety of gelato and sorbetto
- Proper procedures to use a variety of gelato equipment
- Advanced finishing and garnishing techniques
- PreGel AMERICA's product offerings including:
Cost: $65 administration fee
*Maximum capacity for this class is 20 to ensure an optimal experience for each and every student. Our Professional Training Center staff will confirm all registration requests made.
Attendance at this classes will earn 18.0 CEHs towards ACF initial and renewal certification.
If you would like to sign up for this class, please click here to download the registration form. Completed registration forms can be emailed to email@example.com.
To request more information, please fill out the form below and submit.