Key Accounts Specialist
The Key Accounts Specialist is responsible for maintaining open communications between PreGel America and all key accounts clients. Primary duties, which are primarily performed over the phone, include providing extraordinary customer service to all key account clients, both prospective and active; and following up with leads and new clients to promote growth in the key accounts department. Other duties include but are not limited to: monitoring key accounts’ performance; maintaining the most updated knowledge of all PreGel products; and performing office tasks, such as data entry, related to sales and customer updates for key accounts. There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain positive relationships, primarily over the phone with established key account clients
• Make inbound and outbound calls to both active and prospective key account clients
• Accurately enter sales orders, phone call records and other information into the company database
• Perform office related tasks such as data entry, making phone calls, copying and filing
• Follow directives provided by supervisor in regards to researching potential target markets as required • Assist supervisor with proposals, presentations and plans to present to key account client prospects
• Work closely with the Key Accounts Manager when closing new accounts
• Assist the Key Accounts Manager with the maintenance and growth of the key account clients
• Develop a strong knowledge of all PreGel products and service offerings, and incorporate that knowledge into applicable conversations with clients, sales pitches and/or demonstrations
• Assist the Supervisor with the growth and maintenance of new accounts in specialized target markets
• Support PreGel America in a variety of other duties and responsibilities as required by supervisor
Education, Work Experience and other requirements:
This position requires a minimum of a four year degree with 3-5 years of sales/customer service experience or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the job as outlined above. Interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail and organizational proficiency are a must. A strong commitment to a team culture and positive attitude is required. Ability to travel when necessary.
Must be familiar with Microsoft office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel. Must be able to operate copiers, scanner, and other office technology.Must be able to independently research, analyze, organize and prioritize work. Must have proven success in the sales field with emphasis on increasing sales numbers companywide. SAP knowledge and foreign language are a plus.
To apply for this position, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or send to:
4450 Fortune Avenue NW
Concord, NC 28027